PERFECTLY SITUATED FOR ALL THAT KOH SAMUI HAS TO OFFER
Living in or visiting paradise means that all of the island’s leisure activities, shopping, cultural attractions, and natural wonders are always within easy reach. Owners and guests at Nesaya Resort & Residences will have all of the island’s splendors at their doorstep.
The perfect luxury lifestyle investment property. Masterfully designed inside and out, these beautiful villas are located in Koh Samui, Thailand, an upscale, world-class island resort destination that is still in the early stages of a major tourist and investment boom.
Each villa in this exclusive enclave has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and large sliding doors, overlooking a private infinity pool, blending the tranquil and lush tropical surroundings into a cohesive indoor/outdoor living space.
Given the sloping elevation and terraced setbacks of the mountainside site, each residence has unobstructed ocean and sunset views. Residence owners will be able to utilize the international and professional resort management, making this a handsoff and hassle free investment, well positioned to generate strong rental returns and capital appreciation.
Every angle of the indoor and outdoor areas maximizes the incredible views.
MASTER PLAN – First Phase
The First Phase of the Nesaya Residences will consist of an exclusive collection of 21 boutique 1 and 2 bedroom villas, all with private pools, outdoor decks, sunken lounges, and sea views. The Residences at Nesaya are spread across a beautifully terraced mountainside, all while being just a 3 minute drive from the beach. Given the unique sloping topography, each residence will have unobstructed views of the ocean. The units are siutated to the northwest, west, and southwest, so they will all have beautiful sunset views over the ocean. This combined with the mountain behind and ocean in front, results in excellent energy, balance, and Feng Shui.
- Nesaya 1 Bedroom Villas (Click here for further details)
- Nesaya 2 Bedroom Villas (Click here for further details)
ABOUT THE VILLAS
Blurring the lines between indoor and out… Every space, whether indoors or outdoors, has been styled with finesse and conceived to perfection. Each villa opens up to the private lush tropical landscape with dramatically framed views that lead the eye to the infinity pool and ocean beyond. The inside and out have been seamlessly connected, harmoniously blending each villa with its natural surroundings. Each freestanding villa has unobstructed ocean views, maximized by floor-to-ceiling glass windows and huge sliding glass doors, which seamlessly open to a private terrace, sunken lounge, and a full-size infinity pool, perfect for taking a relaxing dip or swimming laps. While the high 3m ceilings give each villa a sense of grandeur, the wood and granite finishings bring a sense of warmth and tropical luxury.
EXTERIOR LIVING AREAS
When the large sliding glass doors are open, the indoor areas naturally blend into the outdoor areas, creating a single harmonious living area. A dramatic cantilevered roof (with a wood underside and trim) extends over the outdoor areas helping to shelter residents from the elements, making the outdoor living space usable all year. An outdoor dining table and sun loungers flank both sides of the the 2m x 7m knife-edge infinity pool. The outdoor sunken lounge, built into the terraced stairs leading down to the pool, is a perfect spot to take a nap or have a drink while watching the unobstructed sunset views.
SUNKEN OUTDOOR LOUNGE
An outdoor sunken lounge built into the terraced stairs leading down to the pool, can be used for reading, sun-bathing, relaxing, sleeping, eating, drinking, or just socializing with family and friends.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Wooden slat wall separating the bedroom from the living room. These slats all open simultaneously to maximize an open feel and natural light throughout the villa. When closed however, these slats overlap and form a wall to protect against light and sound.
- Luxurious European king size bed with direct ocean views.
- A comfortable office set-up provides a working desk, chair, and reading lamp.
- Standalone rainforest shower
- Private toilet cubicle
- Large built-in closet
INDOOR MEETS OUTDOOR
When the large sliding glass doors are open, the indoor areas naturally blend into the outdoor areas, creating a single harmonious living area.
The Nesaya Beach Club will offer guests and residents 5-star beach services in a convenient yet secluded stretch of beach, just a 3 minute drive away. Relax under a covered Sala or get a healthy dose of sun on a luxurious lounge chair. For the adventurous guests, a variety of water sports will be available, and for those seeking tranquility, beach-side spa services will be offered.
The main dining area will be a sanctuary of delicious, locally sourced, whole food. With a focus on supply-chain transparency, all produce used will be grown on Nesaya soil or at nearby farms. International, renowned guest chefs will be brought in on a rotating basis, to create a special menu in addition to the standard menu featuring contemporary Thai cuisine with a twist. Detox and cleansing menus will also be available, incorporating seasonal elements with Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic influences. Room service will be available to all residents 24 hours a day. The menu will be a selection of both offerings – healthy and comforting – making it easy to eat cleans no matter where you are in the resort. Nesaya elevates the concept of “take-away”, providing all of the elegance and attention to detail of our signature restaurant, conveniently delivered to you in the comfort and privacy of your own residence.
The Residences at Nesaya are located on the Northwest tip of the upscale resort island of Koh Samui, Thailand. The site is situated very close (just across the street) to the Four Seasons Hotel, Resort and Residences. The property is located on a lush hillside, easily accessible and convenient, directly off the main Samui “ring road”, yet is private and quiet. The property commands spectacular views of the ocean and a beautiful sunset every evening, and benefits from both privacy and close proximity to all main activities on the island. Given the unique topography of the site, each private villa will have unobstructed ocean views.
Koh Samui’s roots are humble and almost mysterious, once a fishing community little known to the outside world. However, as time has progressed, the secret of this magical island has spread, and it’s now internationally recognized as one of the most sought-after tropical resort destinations and beautiful places on earth. Koh Samui is renowned for its palm fringed beaches, glistening with golden sand, caressed by the inviting azure waters of the gulf of Thailand. The unique topography of the island lends itself to multiple impressive vistas, as the hillsides rise quickly inland, enabling spectacular views while being just a minute from the beach. Koh Samui has a distinct character unique amongst Thailand’s islands, having kept the old world charm yet balancing this with modern infrastructure. The island has developed into a chic, sophisticated luxury destination with shopping centers, cinemas, spas, health retreats, exceptional restaurants, first class medical facilities, and international schools. It is truly a destination for all.
Koh Samui boasts an abundance of activities to suit all ages and interest groups. Stunning waterfalls, picture perfect secluded beaches, awe-inspiring temples, and a variety of water sports will keep you, your family, and guests entertained from dawn until dusk. So whether you want to kick back and relax at one of the famous spas, or party at one of the signature beach clubs, you’ll find it all in Koh Samui. It’s easy to understand why the average occupancy in luxury property is running at 75% throughout the year!
The most convenient way to get to Koh Samui is by flying, via either domestic connections (primarily through Bangkok, with 26 flights per day), or direct international flights. Bangkok Airways is increasing capacity and opening new direct international routes every year. Koh Samui International Airport holds the crown as the most natural and beautiful international airport not only in Thailand, but perhaps globally. It is privately owned and operated by Bangkok Airways (and most flights from the island are operated by Bangkok Airways).
Ferries frequently travel between Koh Samui and the closest city on the Thai mainland, Surat Thani. Further, there is a constant flow of ferries between Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Koh Tao, making it easy to island hop and explore the beautiful region. The surrounding seascapes are incredible, with hundreds of tiny
tree-lined rocky islands jutting out of the waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
International Direct Flights To Samui From: Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Kunming, with new direct flights to Changsha and Xian starting by the end of 2018 Domestic Direct Flights To Samui From: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Pattaya, Phuket
DEDICATED RECEPTION CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT & FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
All Residence owners at Nesaya will be able to take advantage of the resort’s full time 5-star international resort management and infrastructure, making this a totally hands-off investment opportunity.
- Full staff with international management
- Central reservation system
- Full guest and concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Private gated community
- Private resort electric buggies
- Frequent shuttle to the Nesaya Beach Club (a 3 minute drive)
- Dedicated villa hosts and staff
- Villa maintenance and upkeep
- Daily cleaning
- Gardening and landscaping
- Pool maintenance
- Pest control
- Waste disposal
Nesaya offers luxurious, high-spec surroundings to satisfy the wish list of every guest and owner. The Residences at Nesaya will come fully furnished, with everything included as depicted in the floor plans and renderings.
COMMON AREAS AND ENTRANCE LOBBY
• Secure main entrance doors , Gated community
• 24/7 concierge service
• Dedicated staff and managers
• Frequent shuttle to the Nesaya Beach Club (only a 3 minute drive)
• Beach Club with luxurious lounge chairs and a variety of water sports available
• All day dining area for breakfast, lunch, teatime, dinner, or anything in between
• Expansive infinity pool (a communal pool, in addition to each unit’s private pool) accompanied by the best cocktail and wine bar on the island
• Wellness Center featuring a range of fitness, detox, and cleansing services, with Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic influences.
• Private resort electric buggies providing personalized pick up and drop off service at every Villa and Townhouse entrance
• Covered and secure car park
• Open plan living area – styled with finesse and conceived to perfection
• Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
• Huge sliding glass doors
• Wood ceilings
• “Floating” brown rainforest granite long shelf with decorative accessories
• 42” TV with surround sound home entertainment system
• Blu-Ray player
• Oversized “L-shaped” couch, coffee table, and comfortable reading chair
• Standing Lamp
• Weighted sun sheer curtains Accessories
• Sofa Cushions
• Misc decorative items
• 4-person full size dining table and chairs
• Ceiling Fan and Lights
• Napkin Rings
• Candle Stick Holders
• Ventilation Hood
• Microwave Oven
• Electric hob (2-burner)
• Trash Can
• Cutlery Tray (inside the drawer)
• Cutlery Set
• Coupe Dinner Set
• Chopping Board
• Serving tray (for food/wine/etc…)
• Knife & block set
• All Purpose Cloth
• Can Opener
• Wooden spatula
• Covered Saucepan
• Mixing Bowl
• Egg Whisk
• Wine Glass
• Water Glass
• Serving tray (for food/wine/etc…)
• Coffee Maker
• Hot Water Boiler (for tea)
• Wooden slat wall – all slats open and close simultaneously (Not available in Townhomes)
• Luxurious European king size bed
• 4-Post bed with headboard & sheer fabric sides/top
• Bedside Table and Lamp
• Full office set-up providing a working desk, chair, and a reading lamp
• Ceiling Fan
• Weighted sun sheer curtains
• Blackout curtains
• Linen Package
• Clock / Radio / Alarm / iPod Docking System Accessories
• Linen Package
• Standalone rain forest shower
• Private toilet cubicle
• Built-in closet
• Hand and face towels
• Bath Towel and Mat
• Soap Dish
• Toilet Brush set
• Trash Can
• Hair Dryer
• Ironing Board
• Villa entrance with wood oversized doors
• Sliding wood doors between living area and bedroom
FLOOR TO CEILING HEIGHTS
Villas (Fist Phase of 1- and 2-BD Villas) • Throughout: 3000mm
Villas (Furture Phases) • Living Area: 3500mm • Bedrooms: 3000mm
Townhomes (Future Phases) • Living Area: 5800mm
• Private terrace
• 4-seater outdoor table
• Private loungers and chairs
• Full-size, private “knife edge” infinity pool
• Dramatic cantilevered roof (wood underside and trim)
• Sunken lounge areas with cushions and pillows
• Outdoor Covered Sala (Future Phases – not First Phase)
• Floor lamps and stands
Townhomes (Future Phases)
• Infinity pool
• Grass and plantings on Townhome rooftops
• A dramatic cantilevered roof (with a wood underside and
copper trim) extends over the outdoor areas
• private terrace
• Floor lamps and stands
• Reclining sun lounge chairs
• Small table between chairs
• Central reservation system
• 24-hour security
• Dedicated villa hosts and staff
• Villa maintenance and upkeep
• Gardening and landscaping
• Daily cleaning
• Pool maintenance
• Waste disposal
• Private cars and drivers
• Optional services include private chefs, nannies, private
security, and personal assistants.